KONNWEI KW590 OBD II Code Reader OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner
- Unit Price
About this item
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY - The KONNWEI KW590 car diagnostic scanner works on most gasoline vehicles sold in domestic USA since 1996/ Imported EU based from 2003/ Asia based 2006 newer vehicles, including passenger cars, SUV, MPV, truck etc., Supports All OBD2 Protocols: KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM, And CAN (Controller Area Network); Works with English, German, French, Spanish, Finnish, Dutch, Russian, and Portuguese; It get power directly from the OBDII data link connector in your car.
- TURN CHECK ENGINE LIGHT OFF - KW590 auto code reader can quickly read and erase all types of vehicle stored emission related trouble codes, pending codes, and show code definitions. turns off the MIL (Check Engine Light) and reset monitor. Perfect fixed car diagnostic tool for car DIY mechanic and car owners.
- FULL ENGINE SCAN TOOL - Full OBD2 diagnostic function including O2 sensor and EVAP (Evaporative Control) system test and On-Board Monitoring test. KW590 code scanner initiates a leak test vehicle's EVAP system by monitoring the integrity of the fuel tank system; The O2 sensor test is for monitoring and adjusting Air/ Fuel mixture, which monitor fuel efficiency and vehicle emissions. On-Board Monitoring test will perform more detailed test to identify if the problems has been fixed correctly.
- SER-FRIENDLY PATENTED DESIGN - Portable Anti-Slip design and 4.7 feet long diagnostic cable arrow you to perform a professional diagnostics in or out of your vehicle. Large LCD display and four logical buttons, easily operate and indicates test results directly. No need any battery, will get power from vehicle when connected. Even a beginner can easily use this unit.
- DIAGNOSIC REPORTS & UPDATE – You may save the diagnostic data in KW590 OBD2 scanner, including trouble codes, freeze frame and live data. It also allows you to review and delete, or upload to computer for printing. Life-time free software update is offered.
KW590 OBDII Code Scanner Functions and Features
- Works on most 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars with OBDII connector. Reads and clears trouble codes, Turns off CHECK ENGINE LIGHT, Reset monitors.
- Freeze frame displays the certain vehicle's status such as Vehicle Speed, Air Flow, Fuel Trim, and Engine Coolant Temp, etc. when engine emission-related fault occurs.
- I/M Readiness is used to test misfire, fuel system and comprehensive component to check the operations of the emission system.
- Displays live O2 sensor test, on-board monitor and evaporative control system test result data, views live PCM data stream with text and graph.
- Displays vehicle information, such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration Verification Number).
Perfect Emission Analyzer for Car Engine System
Diagnose the Engine System, read and clear the error codes. Turn off the Check Engine Light, reset monitor,etc. Perfect a Emission Analyzer for DIY car owner.
How to Verify Where is the Vehicle's OBDII Interface ?
The OBD2 port is often under the dash, or under a panel below the handbrake in the centre console.
How to Get Start with This OBDII Code Reader ?
Simply plug into the OBD II port on your car, then turn ignition on and you ready to go.
Exclusive Functions OBDII Car Scanner Code Reader
I/M Readiness Monitoring
Quick access to emissions readiness status.
test misfire, fuel system and comprehensive component, helping you make full preparation before Smog Check.
Data in Text and Graphics
Views live PCM data stream with text and graph, directly and accurately analyze your cars, easy for you to find out the car trouble and perhaps fix it.
Build-in memory card, record data of trouble codes, data stream, freeze frame. Memory backup for off-vehicle data reviews and analysis.
Life-time Update and Print
One-click to update software and print out diagnostic report.