Autel MaxiTPMS TS508WF Relearn Tool (Original 2023 Newest), Program MX-Sensors(315/433 MHz), Activate/Relearn All Sensors, TPMS Reset, Read/Clear TPMS DTCs, Key Fob Testing
- Unit Price
Autel 2023 Newest TS508WF TPMS Tool
Autel MaxiTPMS TS508WF is a new generation TPMS diagnostic & programming tool specially designed to activate all known TPMS sensors, read TPMS sensor status, check TPMS system health condition, program MX-sensors and conduct TPMS relearn. With Quick/Advanced Mode options, you can save time and energy by choosing the most suitable way to complete TPMS work.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS508WF is an upgraded version of TS508, TS501, TS408 and TS401.
- Comparing with TS501, TS508WF has added Quick & Advanced Modes for faster and smarter TPMS repairs, added Tire Type/Pressure Selection for added TPMS services.
- Comparing with TS408, TS401, TS508WF has added TPMS diagnose capability to read and clear TPMS DTCs, added OBD2 connector to enable users to program sensors by “Copy by OBD” and relearn sensors via “OBD Relearn”
4 Modes to Program Autel MX-Sensors
Autel MaxiTPMS TS508WF TPMS sensor programmer tool can program all Autel MX-sensors, both 315MHz and 433MHz to replace the broken sensors. TS508WF comes with 4 modes to program Autel MX-sensors:
- Copy by OBD needs to connect OBD cable to retrieve the sensor ID from the ECU.
- Copy by Activation requires activate the original sensors first.
- Copy by Manual Input can manually input the original ID.
- Auto Create 1-16 Sensors makes it possible to program up to 16 sensors simultaneously.
Note: Autel MX-sensors needs to be purchased separately; Autel TS508WF can ONLY program Autel MX-sensors, does NOT SUPPORT OEM sensors programming.
3 Ways TPMS Sensor Relearn
Autel TS508WF TPMS Relearn Tool can relearn all known sensors (both OEM and aftermarket) on TPMS enabled vehicles (American, European and Asian) to the vehicle’s ECU. It offer there methord for TPMS Relearnning:
- Stationary Relearn: Requires the vehicle be placed in the “Learn Mode”.
- Automatic Relearn: For some vehicles, can be completed by driving.
- OBD Relearn: Directly writes TPMS sensor IDs to the TPMS module via the OBD connector.
Autel TS508WF TPMS Relearn Tool - Quick Mode / Advanced Mode
- TPMS Quick Mode: basic TPMS functions to check TPMS sensors and program MX-Sensors quickly;
- TPMS Advanced Mode: complete TPMS functions to perform sensor check , TPMS diagnose, MX-Sensor program and sensor position relearn.
Activate/Reset All Known TPMS Sensors
Autel TS508WF TPMS activation tool can activate all known TPMS sensors (both OEM and aftermarket sensors) to view sensor data like sensor ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, battery power level condition, and sensor position and etc.
One-click TPMS Diagnose & Unique TPMS System Status Screen
With unique TPMS Status Screen feature, Autel TS508WF TPMS Reset Tool can diagnose the TPMS system to read and clear TPMS DTCs, view DTCs detail description, read ECU sensor ID, and check sensor ID and ECU ID matching conditions, to check all TPMS sensors status. It’s quick and easy to locate the faulty sensors and get it fixed.
- 1.Read ECU sensor ID;
- 2.Check sensor ID and ECU ID matching condition;
- 3.Read DTCs from ECU and erase DTCs;
- 4.View DTCs detail description;