Full System Foxwell NT510 Elite OBD1/OBD2 scanner Fairtools car diagnostic tool
- Unit Price
Foxwell NT510 Elite Full System OBD1/OBD2 Diagnostic Car Scanner nz
Please be noted that you need to install the vehicle software by yourself, and the vehicle software cannot be changed once installed.
- Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII vehicles
- Works on the cars from the year 1996 to 2020 models
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes from numerous vehicle systems - ABS, Airbag, Engine, Transmission, Instrument cluster, etc.
- Read Vehicle and ECU Information
- Active Tests, also known as Actuator Tests, are bi-directional diagnostic tests on vehicle systems and components. NT510 elite allows you to use the scan tool temporarily to activate or control a vehicle system or component. With this diagnostic tool, the check of electronic components such as switches, sensors, relays, and actuators is made a simple task. It allows you to re-calibrate, adapt or configure certain components after making repairs or replacements. That test includes but is not limited to registering the battery replacement, CAS reset, CO adjustment, deleting transport model, and disabling/enabling key.
- Oil Service Reset: This allows you to reset the service lamps on the instrument cluster.
- Electronic Parking Brake Service: Allows you to perform the service and maintenance of brake systems, including deactivation and activation of the brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening, and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on BMW vehicles where electronic brake systems are fitted.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Programming: Allows you to check the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle ECU and to perform TPMS programming and reset after tires and/or TPM sensors are replaced and/or tires are rotated.
- ABS/Airbag Services: Allows you to use the scanner temporarily to activate or control anti-lock brake systems and airbags or components.
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration: Allows you to perform calibration of the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as straight-ahead in the sensor EEPROM. On the successful calibration of the sensor, its fault memory is automatically cleared.
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration: This allows you to perform the DPF cleaning to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulates captured in the DPF filter. When a DPF regeneration cycle is completed, the DPF light automatically goes off.
- Injector Coding. Write the injector's actual code or rewrite the code in the ECU to the injector code of the corresponding cylinder so as to more accurately control or correct cylinder injection quantity. After the ECU or injector is replaced, the injector code of each cylinder must be confirmed or re-coded so that the cylinder can better identify injectors to accurately control fuel injection.
- Battery Configuration. This tool can register the battery replacement, but the replacement battery must be the SAME BATTERY TYPE and CAPACITY as the ORIGINAL.
Comprehensive Diagnostics ---Allows you to do diagnostics on almost all electronic systems, such as ABS, SRS, Auto Transmission, EPS, Auto Bleeding, Keyless Access, Smart Packing, LKAS Control, etc.
Coding and Programming--- The obd2 scanner can perform coding and programming of control modules, such as resetting oil reminder and service lights, deactivating the parking brake for brake change, resetting the throttle position sensor, regenerating the diesel particulate filter, replace the battery. etc by entering the unit control menu.
Live Data and OBDI--- The auto scanner diagnostic code scanner support 2 PIDs graphing and numerous live PIDs in text. Supports Both OBD1 and OBD2 from 1996 to 2019.
Multi-languages & Lifetime Support--- Lifetime free update. Multi-language menus and code definitions for an international marketplace. Language includes English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, and Italian.
The NT510 Elite code reader is shipped with one free software. However, it can cover up to five vehicle makes at additional cost ($USD 60 per Car Make Software)
NOTE: Not applicable to all models. Please check whether it is suitable for your vehicle model before purchasing.
The following car makes are available for the NT510
Suitable For US/EU/AU Ford
Suitable For BMW (including BMW, MINI, and Rolls-Royce vehicles)
Suitable For Chrysler (including Chrysler, Dodge & Jeep vehicles)
Suitable For Fiat (including Fiat, Alfa, Abrth, Romeo, and Lancia vehicles)
Suitable For GM (including Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, and Daewoo vehicles)
Suitable For Honda (including Honda, and Acura vehicles)
Suitable For Hyundai (including Hyundai, and Kia vehicles)
Suitable For Land Rover (including Land Rover, and Jaguar vehicles)
Suitable For Opel (including Opel, and Vauxhall vehicles)
Suitable For Toyota (Suitable for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion vehicles)
Suitable For VAG (including Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Lamborghini, and Bentley vehicles)
Suitable For Aston Martin
Suitable For Ferrari
Suitable For Maserati
Suitable For Mazda
Suitable For Volvo
Suitable For Isuzu
Suitable For Suzuki
Suitable For Tesla
Suitable For Saab
Suitable For Subaru
Suitable For Fuso
Suitable For Tata
Suitable For Porsche
Suitable For Mercedes-Benz (including Benz, SMART, Sprinter and Maybach vehicles)
Suitable For Renault (including Renault, and Dacia vehicles)
Suitable For PAS (including Peugeot, and Citreon vehicles)
Suitable For Nissan (including Nissan, and Infiniti vehicles)
Suitable For Mitsubishi