iMax4309 Ssangyong Professional DTC Fault Code Car Scan Tool Diagnostics Scanner
- Unit Price
iMax4309 is a must-have for owners of Ssangyong performing basic and fundamental diagnosis of all systems.
• clears trouble codes in all systems like engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.
• Read the data stream
• Full ECU Diagnosis
• Applies to all OBDII-16 DLC equipped models
• Calibration of the rotation angle sensor.
• Injector coding
• ABS bleeding
OBDII function for non-SsangYong group vehicles:
1. Delete codes
2. I / M - I / M indicates whether the various emission related systems in the vehicle are working properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
3. Data flow
4. Freeze Frame - When an emissions-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information refers to raster data as freeze. Freeze data is a snapshot of operating conditions at the time of an emissions-related fault.
5. O2 Sensor Test - This option allows the retrieval and display of the O2 sensor test results for the most recently performed vehicle on-board computer tests.
6. On-Board Monitoring - This function can be used to read the results of on-board diagnostic control tests for specific components / systems.
7. EVAP System Test - The EVAP test function allows you to initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system.
8. Vehicle Information - The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), calibration verification number (CVN), and other information from the test vehicle.
9.Modules Present - The Code Reader identifies the module IDs and communication protocols for OBD2 modules in the vehicle.
10.DTC Lookup-The DTC Lookup menu allows you to request definitions of DTCs stored in the code reader.
We would pre-install the selected software for you, which means it ready to use out of box.
NOTE: Not applicable to all models. Please check whether it is suitable for your vehicle model before purchasing.